Thursday, May 1, 2008

Head Lice or Nazi Propaganda?

Head lice as art? Ok there have been some out of box exhibitions of art lately. We can all recall the Yale Abortion Artist. But now a group of young German artists have gone and gotten themselves head lice (probably all shared each others hair brush) and are sitting in an Israel art museum until it clears up.



"Art is life, and life is art." Whatever, if you want to sit around with head lice then so be it. Israelis, though, are feel that "lice" will bring back memories of Jews being called "parasites" in Nazi propaganda.



I wonder if head lice has ever been used for biological warfare... All I know is head lice happens to clean people and you have to put all your stuff in garbage bags for weeks. Now how does that apply to the Jews?

1 comment:

Joeffrey said...

Where did that head lice came from? Is there any way to stop them? coz it’s kind of annoying when they are living on you, your scalp will be itchy and sometimes you can’t concentrate on your works. The most things are when I was in a meeting and in front of my co investors I scratch my head and I can’t stop it coz it’s so itchy is there any quick head lice treatment that can help me with it.