Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Bit of Irreverence

Here we have some very, very sill fortune cookies. These fortunes remind me of my freshman year of college... The freshman dining halls had fortune cookies with some of the strangest fortunes I have ever seen. Things like "we are happy together." Not a fortune at all, really. Just odd...

Childtrader.com is just bizarre. It is, apparently, a site where parents who are dissatisfied with their children can offer those kids up for trade. I imagine this is someone's idea of a joke, but honestly it just strikes me as weird. I know people trade all sorts of things online - I myself trade books with great frequency - however this seems... I don't even know. Does anyone out there understand why this site was put together? I'm so confused...

Lastly, here be a hot gamer girl. Apparently Jo Garcia is both a playboy model and an avid fan of video games. Who knew such a combination was possible? I sure as hell didn't. Gotta say, I am still somewhat skeptical:

1194387261604

No comments: