Saturday, April 12, 2008

Skimming the Fat

For my inaugural post, I will explain exactly what my contribution to this blog will be. What I hope to accomplish with this little blog is to find a constituency, a group of people with similar interests but perhaps not quite as much free time as I have. For these people I will cull the glut of information that the web provides, process it, comment on it, and provide it in easy-to-digest posts for their reading pleasure. Every blog post should leave the reader's intellectual appetites sated.

Actually, that's not entirely true. Though I certainly find topics of scientific, political, and religious note to be fascinating, I will also endeavor to spread humor as well. The blogs I read typically keep their most irreverent postings confined to a single day of the week: usually Fridays. This seems like a reasonable way to go about things, and as such I will replicate it.

All these fascinating things are soon to come. But first, an introductory post from my co-blogger Steven!

No comments: