Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Landmark Post

smurf

Our 1 week anniversary.

"It's been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to one side and said I'm angry
Five days since you laughed at me saying
Get that together, come back and see me
Three days since the living room
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry "

These lyrics having nothing to do with our one week anniversary but it's always good to revisit the 90s. However, we are still going strong and we'd like to thank all the visitors who have come by to check out our blog. We'd like to get some comments going about what you want to see in the future.

We have a lot of science, politics and pop culture mixed in with the occasional references to music, film, and the internets(Thank to GWB for that one) in generals. Comment on what you would like to see and we'll make it happen.

           We aren't gods but we may in fact be wizards.

Image:Vlcsnap-5984376.png

 

 

 

 

Mr. Gandalf

                                                                      Mr. Saruman

The 1% milk part came from what I think 1% milk represents. A lot of people like whole milk and a lot of people like fat free milk. I think the 1% is the compromise for all. It has the rich taste of whole milk but with less fat. Similarly you get your dose of humor and nonsensical  items while learning something new or something you never thought about here. It's a good mix and whenever it gets spoiled we just make a new post.

So leave a message and as Nancy Reagan would say: Say No to Drugs...

Womp Womp, we're just messin. But thanks again and godspeed.

No comments: